Most of the info about Gabriel comes from 1.12 and 1.13, when his profile is on display at CyberComm during the manhunt, and from what we learn from his mother.
Date of Birth: November 1, 1974
Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia
Known Family: Father, KIA (Jack Vaughn); mother, retired army field nurse (Mary Vaughn in script; referred to as Mrs. Vaughn in the show); older brother, KIA (Johnny Vaughn). May have at least one other older sibling (references being the youngest and "the only one" forbidden from joining the army).
Height and Weight: 6'2", 190 lbs
Background: Attended university on a sports scholarship; joined army; entered Delta Force.
Date of Birth: April 26th, 1982
Place of Birth: Warwick, Rhode Island
Known Family: Parents divorced when she was ten; one is a surgeon and one a chemist; has at least one younger brother who's into cars
Background: Attended Fort Greene High School in Providence, RI and then Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from George Washington University in DC
Former Address: 915 Ellsworth Drive, Washington DC, 20021
- Both Gabriel and Riley are left-handed
- The genetic mutation that enables Gabriel to use the chip is called Athens 4U7-R (1.01)
- Amelia has been missing for seven years at the start of the show
- The Mumbai bombing took place two years into Amelia's mission
- There's one month between 1.01 and 1.06
This entry was originally posted at http://skieswideopen.dreamwidth.org/180